CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

i am so dreading work. i swear. its another eight hours of torture standing there doing NOTHING. yes precisely. i stand there and do nothing. at least when i was at mambo, i had other people to talk to.. i had clothes to fold.. clothes to try.. and all. here, what can i do? take off my shirt and iron it? (that was evelyn's joke.)

and i have to wear plain white shirts.. which i dont have many. so i had to make a trip down to giordano to buy more plain white tees. i kinda liked the new low v neck one. but i dont want to wear a tube inside cos its like so passe? and then if i just wear a bra, it'll be damn low. and then nothing to see so its like so trying to be. and john little will prolly sack me for wearing such a low top. anyway.. yar. so now im going to be wearing giordano shirts everyday. cos i dont want to spoil my other shirts by pinning the name badge on it. and my mambo black jeans which i altered from a size 10 to a size 8.. and still is too big for me. hrrm. my bro and all his friends would have said "why buy giordano? later wear already got rashes.. all the mass produced." haha.

oh yar. i need to pin my hair all up today. john little is making noise about my green hair. so see me transform from a 17yearold to a 17yearold trying to act 7. i need to take passport sized photo later.. damn. with green hair. how practical.

i hate work. i dont want to go. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home